Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Chasing Shadows

cat chasing shadows

In the garden a couple of days ago I discovered a cat trying to catch his own shadow. He has an unusual feature, one eye green, the other blue.

cat with odd eyes


Ratty said...

Two different color eyes is an interesting feature. In Detroit, where I come from, there is a guy on one of the local sports teams that has two different color eyes.

Ben @ Quick Blog Tips said...

Cute cat :) I've never seen a cat with different coloured eyes.

H said...

My friend's dog had different coloured eyes. It is a very distinctive feature; slightly lop sided :)

Emm said...

So sweet! I am a definite cat person and I love it when they fool around. Of course, I have to be a dog person too with two massive dogs.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. If you're familiar with anything featured or have any tips to share, feel free to leave a comment below. Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails